Do I Need a Home Inspection?
The purchase of a home is the biggest investment most families will ever make. Unless you possess specific knowledge of home construction and/or the evaluation of common deficiencies in an existing home, you will be at a significant disadvantage during this important transaction. A thorough home inspection by a trained and experienced professional can provide you the knowledge and confidence you need to make an informed decision.
A Certified Inspectors can provide you that peace of mind. Our knowledgeable staff has decades of Alaskan construction experience, combined with thousands of inspections on every aspect of home construction and system operations. Many home buyers and MatSu Valley Realtors tell us that we produce one of the most comprehensive and best organized home inspection reports in the business. If you are selling, rather than buying a home, our informative inspection report can be an invaluable tool as you prepare your home for market. Call today and put our friendly, professional team to work for you. You’ll be glad you did!
Description of Services
We provide a variety of inspection services for residential real estate including:
- Complete home inspections for buyers and sellers following the American Society of Home Inspectors Standards of Practice
- Siding Inspections per the NEFS
- Building Inspections for new construction including Mechanical, Structural, Electrical, and Plumbing per The 2012 International Residential Code
- Plan Review and Consultation for owner/builders
- Home Energy Ratings per the Alaska Housing Finance Cooperation.